Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Cold weather adaptation around the house

On 2/16/2016 8:40 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Tuesday Feb 16, 2016
Last night, I had a rare but welcome service
call. Less than inch of snow. The weather guys
are saying that a snow storm is expected,
leaving plenty of snow. I got home about 10 PM
and it was snowing, but no new accumulation.

8 AM wake up, finds seven (7) inches of wet,
heavy heart attack snow on the side porch. Not
what I wanted to see. Now, it's time to go shovel
and see if the snow blower runs. And if it works
on this wet and heavy.

And it's still Tuesday. I cleared most of the snow
from one vehicle, fatigue took over. Find out there
is a travel advisory, the snow plows cannot keep up
with the snow. I am going to cancel all my plans,
and stay home. Eat, go back to bed, read books, watch
some TV shows. Just cancel the entire day and wait
for tomorrow.

--
..
Christopher A. Young