Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Dremel/mototool "bits"

"Dan Espen" wrote in message
Yes, I get the same "cuts better" effect from sharpening.

After Sandy I had a crew come in with one guy that seemed to really
know what he was doing. He sharpened his saw the same way. Just
a round file.

--

Some seem to have good skills at doing things free hand, but I don't seem to
be able to. When I paint I have to tape where I don't want it to go and