Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default If you need any electric motor

On Tue, 16 Feb 2016 03:01:41 -0600, philo wrote:

On 02/16/2016 01:32 AM, Tony Hwang wrote:
When I went out to our cabin Saturday, I noticed furnace quit running
for a while. Thank goodness, weather has been mild all along indoor
temperature stayed at above freezing.

Found out draft inducer motor was jammed. Took it out managed to oiled
the bearings with proper motor oil. Put the motor back in, furnace fired
right up all is OK.

Mean time I was looking for spare motor every where when I came home
today. www.electricmotorwarehouse.com in Burton, MI had best price for
me. Same thing years ago when I was looking for Carrier furnace blower
PSC motor.

If you need any motor or motor related stuff, check this place out.

Where I live , there are plenty of Grainger's everywhere, so can always
get a motor, same day

Before I retired, I'd often get motors there. Although we just passed
the costs on to our customers, I was surprised that some of those small
motors (under 1/2 HP) cost as much as $50.

Guess my mind is still back in 1975

'75 was a good year for motors. I think that was the year the
Electric Motor League was started, with American and National
Divisions. The play-offs were in Pittsburgh. Very exciting.
2,014,450 revolutions to 1,943,220 iirc.