Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default push pull transistor pairs

On Monday, February 15, 2016 at 7:16:14 PM UTC-5, Phil Allison wrote:

Whether they re-label or not in actuality, they *say* not.

** Really - where ?

Being in the US, I may pick up the phone and give Mouser (or the ON factory in Mexico, if I wish) a call at no cost. I have spoken to Mouser on just this issue on the 3772, and their statement is that the higher the suffix letter (they are up to G, now), the more upgraded the unit. But they stated that the 2N3772 is not a re-label, but a series of upgrades. Why? Because it is a HUGELY popular transistor justifying its own line with ON. Again, this is their statement, not proof.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA