Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Carrier Corp.

On Mon, 15 Feb 2016 12:29:19 -0600, Muggles
wrote:

And when it's all said and done and one of them gets the nomination, the
others will have to suck it up and some how find the gonads to support
the party and it's candidate.

In most cases but I think some Republican elected official from
Georgia said a few weeks ago that if Trump is nominated, he will vote
Democratic.

I've seen similar things said about if Hillary gets the D nomination -
they'd vote for anyone BUT her.

--
Maggie

BTW, I haven't read every single post but I've read quite a few in the
last 24 hours, and afaict you've done little or more likely nothing to
get in return the hostility for believing in God. You haven't
threatened non-believers with hell, which some others do and which is
a totally obnoxious practice. Maybe whoever has called your views
silly and something worse are mixing you up with them, he said, trying
to find some way not to blame anyone.