Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Dremel/mototool "bits"

Don Y wrote:
On 2/15/2016 8:14 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 02/15/2016 06:55 PM, Don Y wrote:
Any other sources of similar "bits"? Or, experiences with either
of the above?

I'd stick with Dremel bits. I've never used HF Dremel bits but their
drill bits are suitable for drilling softwood.

That's been my experience with other items that I'd expected to be
"hardened". E.g., a tap & die set was a very ornate set of
paperweights! (when tapping ALUMINUM and soft BRASS)

My HF tap and die set was OK , didn't like tapping 5/16" holes in 304
stainless though . Had 'em since like '03 or so , still chuggin' along .
Except the 5/16-18 ...

--
Snag