Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Carrier Corp.

On Mon, 15 Feb 2016 15:08:55 -0800, Oren wrote:

On Mon, 15 Feb 2016 17:29:12 -0500, wrote:

On Mon, 15 Feb 2016 13:23:11 -0800, Oren wrote:

On Mon, 15 Feb 2016 10:01:09 -0500, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

Ross Perot can now comment on the giant sucking sound.

Really. I couldn't think of his name, but you nailed it.

The short guy with big ears and looked like a taxi coming down the
road with both back doors open :-)

If we actually had a Ross Perot kinda guy with his charts and graphs
who would explain to the kids how much trouble they are in with the
underfunded entitlements and the $19 Trillion dollar debt, they would
not be so happy with Bernie and they might even start voting to throw
grand momma from the train.

But the youngsters want free stuff. They get to pay the bill after we
are gone. No way do they consider the consequence of their vote.
gimmie, Gimmie, GIMMIE.

Give me a burger today and I'll gladly pay you on Tuesday

Unfortunately their grandparents maxed out the credit card.
One day they will figure it out.