Posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair
Jamie Kahn Genet Jamie Kahn Genet is offline

Default They finally found proof texting bans - does it make a difference

Mr Macaw wrote:

On Sun, 14 Feb 2016 21:15:07 -0000, Jamie Kahn Genet
wrote:

Mr Macaw wrote:

On Sat, 13 Feb 2016 20:29:50 -0000, Jamie Kahn Genet
wrote:

Mr Macaw wrote:

On Thu, 11 Feb 2016 20:54:46 -0000, Jamie Kahn Genet
wrote:

Mr Macaw wrote:

On Tue, 09 Feb 2016 03:34:02 -0000, Jamie Kahn Genet
wrote:

Mr Macaw wrote:

On Mon, 08 Feb 2016 01:59:27 -0000, Jolly Roger
wrote:

Mr Macaw wrote:

I have however taken several IQ tests and they always arrive
around 135.

So have I; but I don't go around boasting about it... IQ tests
should be taken with a big grain of salt anyway.

Nothing wrong with boasting about something you have more of,
like a big cock.

Microdick, eh? :-)

"More" usually means a higher number, more length, etc.

Oh, you have multiple tiny penises? :-)

Read after the comma. Or menstrual cycle if your American.

Is that supposed to make sense? :-D

I mistook your wrong naming of fullstop for comma.

It reads like English, yet makes no sense...

Jesus ****ing Christ, let's try dumbing it down for the primary school
kids....
, = comma in the UK
. = fullstop in the UK
. = period in the USA
I was making a joke based on our , being called something different in the
USA, by mistake. It's the . that's named differently.

There was a joke somewhere in there? I'll take your highly intelligent
word for it :-)