Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_8_] Muggles[_8_] is offline

Default OT Idiot lights-out drivers

On 2/15/2016 2:06 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Mon, 15 Feb 2016 20:04:13 -0000, Muggles
wrote:

On 2/15/2016 1:51 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Mon, 15 Feb 2016 19:44:53 -0000, Muggles
wrote:

On 2/15/2016 1:37 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Mon, 15 Feb 2016 19:34:27 -0000, Muggles
wrote:

On 2/15/2016 1:31 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Mon, 15 Feb 2016 19:28:34 -0000, Muggles

wrote:

On 2/15/2016 8:40 AM, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Mon, 15 Feb 2016 14:30:18 -0000, (PeteCresswell)
wrote:

Per Mr Macaw:
Yes, and that language is English. And it's already happening
courtesy of the internet.

"The USA and The United Kingdom: Two great countries divided by a
common
language."

Indeed.

We may be divided, but we're still connected with ties we'll
never be
able to break.

Like what? We share the same films and internet, that's about it.

History, heritage,

Not that those come up in everyday living.

humanity.

As in ethics? No more than any other two random countries (excluding
Arab scum of course).

But, the US and Britain, aren't just two random countries. We're
connected.

Rubbish, we're no more connected to you than we are to France.

I guess I base my conclusion on ancestry. English, Irish, and Scottish
(all part of Britain) being in the top 8 ethnicity in the US with a
combined total greater than the number one ranked ethnicity.

Ancestry of U.S. Population by Rank
(Groups with populations exceeding one million)

Rank Ethnicity Number
1. German 47,901,779
2. *Irish 34,669,616*
3. *English 25,926,451*
4. American 19,975,875
5. Italian 17,235,941
6. Polish 9,569,207
7. French 8,761,496
8. *Scottish 5,460,679*
9. Dutch 4,645,131
10. Norwegian 4,470,081
http://www.infoplease.com/toptens/popancestry.html

Now that's surprising, I didn't know there were many Germans over
there. Didn't you guys fight the Germans in WWII?

Amazing, huh?

My ancestry is a combination of English, Irish, Scottish, French, and
German.

It's easy to see why with so many different ethnicity's existing here in
the US.

--
Maggie