Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Asylum-Seeker rapes 10yr. old boy in swimming pool

whisky-dave wrote
bert wrote
Dave Plowman (News) wrote
whisky-dave wrote

Well I'm told it's not for handouts or for free housing
or any other benifist all the want to do is work for the
NHS as doctors and nurses, well that;s what we are told.

You must talk to some very odd people.

Very odd people usually do.

Suggest you visit the nearest building site. Check the nationalities
there.
It would seem it's too hard work for the average local born person.

SO what do you do about the average local born person?
Pay them benefits to live on the dole?

That seems to be it, as that person if working expects a working wage,
those immigrants from aboroad DO NOT expect a living wage

Or have different ideas about what is a living wage.

they are most likely illegal

Bull**** with the poles and others from the EU.

and are being payed below the working wage.

More bull****.

There's plenty of it about the trouble is in the UK they
won't show whats happening they are quite happy to
show what;s happening in australia, where 'imgrant'
workers are being hired illegally and sleeping on site.

**** all of them sleep on site.

A similar thing is going on in the UK. The local turkish
shops even advertise for waitressess but no one will tell
them they must be equal oppotunity employers either.

http://immigrationmatters.co.uk/ille...ned-40000.html

The UK Border Agency arrested four immigration offenders last week during
a raid by officers targetting illegal workers on a construction site in
Manchester.

The UK Border Agency said the enforcement operation was
part of a nationwide campaign to tackle illegal working, sham
marriages, bogus colleges and organised immigration crime.

Acting on intelligence, officers visited the building site
on Smith Street, Rochdale at 11:00 and questioned
staff to ensure they had the right to work in the UK.

The Indian men aged between 29 and 42 were arrested
for immigration offences including illegal working and
breach of visa conditions. The agency said they are 'now
taking steps to remove all four men from the UK', which
presumably means they have not yet been deported.

We get a lot of that here and we have detention centers
where they are kept locked up until they are shipped out
of the country. You lot are actually stupid enough to not
lock yours up while you are in the process of trying to
send them back to where they came from.