Posted to alt.home.repair
Mr Macaw Mr Macaw is offline

Default OT Idiot lights-out drivers

On Sun, 14 Feb 2016 04:54:00 -0000, wrote:

On Sat, 13 Feb 2016 14:55:05 -0700, rbowman
wrote:

On 02/13/2016 01:13 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:

I drive at a speed sensible for the roads, I don't need to know the
numerical value.

We have a number of roads where 45 was considered sensible for years.
Then one day the county put up shiny new 35 mph signs. Can you make the
distinction between 35 and 40? If not, the county deputies are standing
by to help you.

I suppose you don't scan your mirrors either?

Judging by his earlier post re the condition of what he calls a car
he drives on the roads of the UK, I doubt he even HAS functional
mirrors.

I honestly wonder if he even has a legitimate driver's licence.

Can you only see out of the centre of your eye? This is called tunnel vision and means you should not have a license. I can see something in my mirror without looking at it.

--
It's strange, isn't it? You stand in the middle of a library and go "Aaaaaaagghhhh!!!!" and everyone just stares at you. But you do the same thing on an aeroplane, and everyone joins in.