Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Carrier Corp.

"trader_4" wrote in message
Trump isn't angling to appeal to anyone except the narrow base of

his existing Trumpies. Polls consistently show that he has the
highest negatives and does poorest when matched up against Hillary
or Bernie, losing to both. He got 35% of the GOP and that was his
peak, because the rest are appalled by him. Actually, some talking
head had it right. The Trump voters are people who claim to be GOP,
but hate all the GOP politicians. Mr T here is a prime example.
He spits on all the GOP, calls then Rinos, etc. But Trump, who really
isn't a GOP at all, he adores.

Trump appeals to me and many others because of the rotten people that are in
now and are running. I don't want any of the other Repubilcans and
certainly do not want either of the Democrats. It is time to shake up the
way things are in Washington now. Several elections ago I don't know who I
actually voted for. Could not stand Bush and did not want a Democrat so
just checked off the independant that was on the ballot. While I knew he
would not win, if enough voted for the independant then things may change or
maybe the indepenadant will actually get in.