Posted to alt.home.repair
Eagle[_7_] Eagle[_7_] is offline

Default A clue-by-four for the folks of AHR

Don Y used his keyboard to write :
On 2/15/2016 8:37 AM, Eagle wrote:

This 'sesanymph' bis another of the goons that think they have the right
to say what can and what can't be posted. seanymph is just another of
the usenet cops under the nazi flag.

Please don't drag your hatred of me into this group.

It was nice of you to ask, but of course, he has every right to drag his
hatred of you into this newsgroup.

After all, this is usenet where one can post freely.

This 'seanymph' likes to blame others for her hatred.

(sigh) Now we resort to the /ad hominem/ attacks. Another attempt
to spin things away from the points of the "discussion".

This is the goal of a troll. Given that Muggles/Maggie/Raven/Jenn/ELIZA
instigated this, would it be a stretch to use this as PROOF that she's
a troll?

No Don, Muggles is the target of trolls who can't get their "fix" of
hate in the newsgroup that ronnnn and seanymph and btj haunt and call
their "hell hole" [quote from seanymph]
It's a well known fact that this 'ronnnnnnn' fool gets off starting
trouble. His favorite word is "snicker", and he uses it after posting
crap about someone. "seanymph" is the only female in that group and has
no problem with feeding the hate ronnnnnnn and btj and others scratch
up.
I like this group, and for those fools to come here and start trouble
with an innocent poster is just their way of feeding their hatred for
everything.