Mattiedancer

Default Panasonic SA-HT70

Hey guys,
My Panasonic SA-HT70 has recently encountered a very annoying problem.

It works extremely well and I have never had problems with it before,
but it has just suddenly gone crazy.

The CD/DVD Tray won't retract fully and sticks out about an inch,
where it used to be flush with the front before.

The inner tray itself doesnt come out fully when it opens either. It
seems to find the whole task of opening and closing very laborious,
but the motor sounds like normal and has not had any problems before.

As far as I can tell, it hasn't come off its runners or anything like
that, it just seems to stop. I have a great DVD stuck inside the damn
thing and its so annoying as i cannot watch or play any CDs/DVDs on
the system. Surround sound and everything else works fine!

Anyone any idea how to get the tray back in and working properly,
without buying a new one, cos it wasn't cheap first time round!!!

Cheers

Matt