Posted to alt.home.repair
burfordTjustice burfordTjustice is offline

Default A clue-by-four for the folks of AHR

On Mon, 15 Feb 2016 09:59:16 -0500
Stormin Mormon wrote:

On 2/15/2016 8:28 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:

Van full of five women come knocking on my door
wanting to talk about "saving" with me.
they had their handy little little pamphlets
and a bible or two.
Only one was a reasonable weight and appearance.
Pointed to her and said, you may come in and we
can have coffee and talk.
The rest of you are way too fat and ugly you may wait
in your van down the lane off my land.
They all left and I suspect they placed me on their
Do Not Call List!
LOL!
WORD!

Written like a MCP who needs
sensetivity training.

**** the fat nosy Bitches!

If their religion was so good they
would not need to go bother folk by
knocking on their doors.
If you have to pound the street to pedal
your wares, you ain't got anything worth having.

WORD!