Posted to alt.home.repair
SeaNymph SeaNymph is offline

Default A clue-by-four for the folks of AHR

On 2/15/2016 8:45 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Monday, February 15, 2016 at 8:13:02 AM UTC-5, SeaNymph wrote:
On 2/14/2016 6:25 PM, Eagle wrote:
DerbyDad03 laid this down on his screen :
On Sunday, February 14, 2016 at 9:50:32 AM UTC-5, SeaNymph wrote:
On 2/13/2016 11:49 PM, Eagle wrote:
RonNNN formulated the question :
In article ,
says...

*** PLONK ***

WOW! I never imagined it would be this easy to sort out the sheep!

You are showing this group what a jackass you are ronnnn, so just get
out and go back to that hell hole you wallow it and leave this group
be.
There are some really fine people here including Muggles that just want
to visit and enjoy themselves, not spread hate and get off doing it
like
you are here.
If you have something of value to say here then do it, otherwise get
lost.

Are you the usenet police? After all, this is usenet where one can
post freely.

I really don't think it's your place to tell people where they can or
cannot post.

Wait a minute...isn't this usenet where one can post freely?
Who are you to question whether or not it's someone's place to tell
people anything they want? After all, this is usenet where one can
post freely.

This 'sesanymph' bis another of the goons that think they have the right
to say what can and what can't be posted. seanymph is just another of
the usenet cops under the nazi flag.

Please don't drag your hatred of me into this group.

It was nice of you to ask, but of course, he has every right to drag his hatred of you into
this newsgroup.

After all, this is usenet where one can post freely.

He does, which is why I asked. But, I'll let it go, see if he reverts
to his usual persona and let you sort it out g