Posted to alt.home.repair
SeaNymph SeaNymph is offline

Default A clue-by-four for the folks of AHR

On 2/15/2016 7:21 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 2/15/2016 8:12 AM, SeaNymph wrote:
On 2/15/2016 5:07 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
SN, never hesitate to post your opinion no matter what anyone else
thinks of it. Personally, I welcome your opinion as I do that of
anyone else. What I find troubling is that some people take themselves
TOO seriously. Perhaps it's because I don't take myself seriously at
all and not only know but freely admit that I'm not important. The
world will go right on spinning long, long after I'm gone. I wish to
hell other people would realize the same things about themselves. Grow
up and get over it people! GEEZ! o_O

[8~{} Uncle Important Monster

Well thanks for that. I know we all have opinions. We often disagree.
That doesn't normally mean one is wrong and one is right, it only
means we have different opinions g

In many things, there is a clear right and wrong. Right
is what is in keeping with God's commandments through His
church, prophets, and apostles. Wrong is sin.

And that's a belief you're entitled to.