Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT You can imagine this happening here too.

On Sunday, 14 February 2016 10:35:22 UTC, charles wrote:
In article ,
Steve Walker wrote:
On 12/02/2016 08:41, harry wrote:
On Thursday, 11 February 2016 10:33:48 UTC, Brian Gaff wrote:
Surely they should prioritise the worst cases no mater what the
residential status of the person though.

Well, do some research & let us all know what you discover.

The trouble is (certainly here) that the NHS has to pay £500 for 3 hours
of a translators time - even if only a few minutes are required - and
then per hour after that. I can understand making sure that if one is
needed, they are fed a constant stream of patients to make the best use
of their time. I'd be pretty ****ed off if I was a local stuck behind
them though.

SteveW

Why don't the NHS have interpreters on their staff?

What foreigners speaking another language in our NHS.
Seems strange that we need to import foreigners into the NHS at ~£150 an hour.
Why aren;t there any jobs at £9