Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default OT Idiot lights-out drivers

On Sat, 13 Feb 2016 22:29:09 -0500, Micky
wrote:

How can anything dental be that much of an emergency? It's just sore, take a paracetamol.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paracetamol
"Paracetamol, also known as acetaminophen or APAP, is a medication
used to treat pain and fever."

Same active ingredient as Tylenol.

Acetaminaphin has very limited pain killing power.

Anyhow THAT'S WHAT 24 HOUR DENTISTS ARE FOR. Maybe in small cities,
including Baltimore where I live, you can't find someone between 10PM
and 8AM

It was silly of me to think I couldn't find a 24 hour dentist in
Baltimore, or cities much smaller. It's just that unlike the last
time, these days, no dentist will pay for a listing in the phone book
that says this, because a) phone books are out b) dentists who do this
change all the time, so now there are services.

There are at least 3 listed for Baltimore, with 800 numbers

but WHY YOU WOULD WANT TO SUFFER WHEN THERE ARE PEOPLE YOU
CAN PAY TO END YOUR SUFFERING, I DON'T KNOW