Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Carrier Corp.

On Sun, 14 Feb 2016 23:05:11 -0600, Muggles
wrote:

On 2/14/2016 9:08 PM, Robert Green wrote:
"rbowman" wrote in message

stuff snipped

Presumably the GOP contenders prefer not to remember George Herbert
Walker Bush's spearheading NAFTA, particularly his idiot son.

I'm pretty sure Trump brought it up. He was on a Bash Bush roll last night
you would have enjoyed. He suggested taxing Carrier to force them to remain
in the US. My favorite dig was that he (Trump) won NH and only spent $2M
and Bush came in 4th but spent $44M. Then he asked "who do you want
spending your tax money?" The talking heads said Trump lost the debate but
I wouldn't be so sure. They've been so far off base this year that anything
could happen.

It was quite a debate made all the more gladitorial by the cheering and
booing crowds. Tough questions were asked and evaded and the mudslinging
was epic. Whomever survives will be beaten to a pulp before facing the
Democratic candidate. One thing's for sure. Somewhere in the Cruz family
tree there are weasel genes. He's able to distort the truth the way only a
lawyer could. The only way it could be more of a spectacle would be to have
them wear togas and fight with broadswords.

And when it's all said and done and one of them gets the nomination, the
others will have to suck it up and some how find the gonads to support
the party and it's candidate.

In most cases but I think some Republican elected official from
Georgia said a few weeks ago that if Trump is nominated, he will vote
Democratic.