Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default OT Idiot lights-out drivers

On 02/14/2016 05:06 PM, Don Y wrote:
E.g., we have a honking big "juicer" that we use for our citrus.
Definitely a labor saver -- in terms of elbow grease. *But*,
it needs to be cleaned after use -- as the pulp gets trapped in
the places that are *supposed* to trap it, you can't just drop it
in a dishwasher but, instead, need to clean it by hand. And, if you
don't want the stainless to spot, it must be dried by hand. Then,
reassembled and stored.

I'm amazed by the number of kitchen gadgets to do the tasks I accomplish
with a well worn Old Hickory French knife. They've dropped the pattern
but iirc it cost seven bucks.