Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default OT Idiot lights-out drivers

On 2/14/2016 6:40 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:

Take two states. Compare their laws. One of them must be correct. The
other one should follow suit.

Not that simple. What is a law in Connecticut has no bearing on
situations in Arizona. All states have laws requiring auto
registration, driver's license. Tax laws differ since the budgets
differ considerably.

Unless there is some physical difference, like one has a lack of water
so you have laws about washing your car, then there is no need for
differing laws.

You lack of knowledge of the US is showing. Fifty states over many
thousand miles there are many physical differences. Our government was
set up to give the states some independence also.

Given your comment, the laws in your country should be the same as the
laws in France and Poland.

But we're seperate countries. The USA is one country with different
laws in different parts of it. A right royal ****up.

You are all part of the EU and the same continent. A very similar
origin as the states came about at different times. It would only be a
Royal ****up if we had a Queen's ass to kiss like GB does.