Posted to sci.electronics.repair
John-Del John-Del is offline

Default push pull transistor pairs

On Sunday, February 14, 2016 at 3:55:34 PM UTC-5, Trevor Wilson wrote:
.......For my part, I am presently servicing a Sansui amp from the
1980s. It is proving extremely difficult locating suitable output
devices, without installing flat pack devices in place of the original
TO3s. The client wants the amp to perform as original....

Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

So he wants it to sound like a bucket of ****. Good for him. What are the output numbers? I may have pair or two left. I used to do a lot of Sansewer back then. Loved the ones (G series?) that would short the outputs and burn everything all the way back to the speaker selector switch and burn that too. Fixed a lot of those dumpster fires.