Posted to alt.home.repair
Mr Macaw Mr Macaw is offline

Default OT Idiot lights-out drivers

On Sun, 14 Feb 2016 02:35:24 -0000, rbowman wrote:

On 02/13/2016 03:02 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
If it was sensible then, it's sensible now.

Sensible and legal are not the same thing. Prior to 1999, the daytime
speed limit outside of town was 'reasonable and proper'. That tended to
be around 100 on a lot of roads. Then the maximum was dropped to 75. Was
that more sensible? Last year it was increased to 80. Sensible now?

I don't do laws. I do what I think is right. Some things are legal, like shooting deer, but I don't do that. Some things are illegal like [CENSORED] but I do that copiously.

--
We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare.
Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.