Posted to alt.home.repair
Mr Macaw Mr Macaw is offline

Default OT Idiot lights-out drivers

On Sun, 14 Feb 2016 02:11:20 -0000, rbowman wrote:

On 02/13/2016 02:54 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Sat, 13 Feb 2016 21:48:44 -0000, rbowman wrote:

On 02/13/2016 08:25 AM, Mr Macaw wrote:

How absurd. Don't the Canadians trust the Americans? If it was ok in
one country, it's ok in another one.

How absurd is it that I have two motorcycles that are only legal in 49
states? That doesn't mean I can't ride through California but I couldn't
register them in the state.

Very absurd. All states should have the same laws.

No way, no day. For example, almost all of my firearms would be illegal
in New York state because of regulations pushed through by Cuomo. If the
people of NY want to put up with his liberal, gun-grabbing crap, that is
their prerogative. It will not fly in Montana.

No offense, but you could stick Great Britain out in the eastern part of
Montana where not too much lives except prairie dogs and rattlesnakes.
This is a vast country and as you might gather from US politics, the
different regions have as much use for the others as some Scots have for
England.

Take two states. Compare their laws. One of them must be correct. The other one should follow suit.

--
A dyslexic man walks into a bra.