Posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair
Jamie Kahn Genet Jamie Kahn Genet is offline

Default They finally found proof texting bans - does it make a difference

Mr Macaw wrote:

On Sat, 13 Feb 2016 20:29:49 -0000, Jamie Kahn Genet
wrote:

Mr Macaw wrote:

On Thu, 11 Feb 2016 20:57:43 -0000, Jamie Kahn Genet
wrote:

Mr Macaw wrote:

On Tue, 09 Feb 2016 18:05:25 -0000, Jolly Roger

On 2016-02-09, Jamie Kahn Genet wrote:
Mr Macaw wrote:

On Mon, 08 Feb 2016 01:59:27 -0000, Jolly Roger
wrote:

Mr Macaw wrote:

I have however taken several IQ tests and they always arrive
around 135.

So have I; but I don't go around boasting about it... IQ tests
should be taken with a big grain of salt anyway.

Nothing wrong with boasting about something you have more of, like a
big cock.

Microdick, eh? :-)

Guys with big dicks don't need to let the world know they have big
dicks since their significant others already know. Nine times out
of ten, the guy saying he has a big dick is an insecure little
boy. ; )

Why would someone only want one person to know they have a bid dick?
What about the guy who went on a chat show with the largest dick
ever?

Tell us more about your interest in big dick :-)

Having one doesn't mean you're interested in other people with one.

No, but you do seem very interested in big dick :-)

No, I just see one every day, and I'm also shocked that so many have small
ones.

And you think that makes you a special snowflake? :-D You're hilarious.
By any chance were you once a frat boy?