Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default ON topic: Angry homeowner gets revenge on commuter who parked in her driveway

"pamela" wrote in message
On 11:54 14 Feb 2016, ARW wrote:

"pamela" wrote in message
On 09:05 14 Feb 2016, Bob Martin wrote:

posted a link to her exact location on Google Maps.

Where does it show the location of her house?
The red marker is the station.

If you use Google StreetView you can see her house on the other
side of the road to that marker. I half thought I might see a
car parked on her land but there isn't one - not even in the
older GSV photo.

I see a car parked on the drive an all three streetviews!

Isn't her house this one on the left?

Doesn’t look like it to me. This one has a hedge to
the left of the car. The one at the extreme bottom of
this post, in the paper has a fence to the left of the car.

http://imgur.com/CQNGmI3.jpg
http://imgur.com/GpMAf4T.jpg

-------

Google maps link:

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@
51.0463251,0.1871455,3a,75y,302.62h,89.05t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!
1srsPWTnnVbGgLQ6zXYwbYbw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Article link:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...t/12154142/Ang
ry-homeowner-gets-revenge-on-commuter-who-parked-in-her-
driveway.html