Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mr Pounder Esquire Mr Pounder Esquire is offline

Default ON topic: Angry homeowner gets revenge on commuter who parked in her driveway

pamela wrote:
On 15:43 14 Feb 2016, ARW wrote:

"pamela" wrote in message
On 12:36 14 Feb 2016, ARW wrote:

No. It's the one with the gravel driveway and and wooden fence
he-)

https://goo.gl/maps/TQ4JuxD56uB2

You're right.

I didn't notice my images had a hedge where the article's photo
showed a fence. I can see I wouldn't make a very good Google
Maps stalker!

Whereas I am an excellent Google Maps stalker if I need to be.

I even noticed that one of Pounders relatives lives next door to
the house in my link

Looks like a front garden on a council estate. If I had relatives living on
a council estate I would disown them.

https://goo.gl/maps/DdVkRbVBQaF2

A garden full of plastic animals from the Pound shop.

What a lovely plastic flamingo. How delightful.

Not forgetting the charms of the plastic heron, plastic windmill
and plastic shrunken deer. lol

I notice the neighbours seem to be enjoying themselves. It's like
the third world where they grin and wave enthusiastically at
passing cars.