Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default DeWalt 733 planer *thunk*

On 2/14/2016 8:35 AM, dpb wrote:
On 02/13/2016 7:53 PM, Leon wrote:

Is this it, the color?

I'm not sure 'cuz of the lighting but I think that's the lighter, later
"Cadillac" gold era...

This one looks pretty close on my monitor, at least ... and mine is also
of the era still with that big square heavy metal box over the motor
mount rather than the formed metal or (later) plastic...

http://www.streamlineworkspace.com/thumbs/item/1024x768/31283/18851/r_15-1.jpg

If'en I had a enabled picture-taker w/o having to use the cable link to
upload, I'd just go take a few...but I don't so it's sorta' a pain.

--

Well thanks anyway, it's not important, just interesting. And thanks
for clearing up the green to gold to green to gold models.