Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Enjoy this picture of a 4,500 HP electric motor

On Sat, 13 Feb 2016 03:30:18 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Fri, 12 Feb 2016 17:16:26 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Fri, 12 Feb 2016 15:20:14 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:
Where the hell are you buying your Dew? Even on the most expensive
days..its $1.50 for 2 liters and I never pay more than $1

Most of the affordable supermarket chains around here were bought by
Supervalue, and the prices went way up. Winn-Dixie hs their knock-off at
$1 right now, and the cheapest the real MT Dew I can find is $1.29, when
they actually have any. I can always find it, at higher prices. I
usually watch for it to be on sale, and stock up. I reserve room for 40
two liter bottles in the pantry.

Quite the little oral fixation you have there, Mikey. I only stock
water in those quantities.

Water is what fish **** in. Mt Dew is for drinking

ROTFLMAO! And it's _Diet_ Dew.

--
I would be the most content if my children grew up to be the kind of people
who think decorating consists mostly of building enough bookshelves.