Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_8_] Muggles[_8_] is offline

Default OT Idiot lights-out drivers

On 2/13/2016 7:55 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 02/13/2016 02:36 PM, Muggles wrote:
I've come close to pulling out in front of a motor cycle at dusk time -
right before people turn their headlights on.

If you want to rob banks you should ride a bike; they're invisible. It
got up to 43 today so I went out for a ride. I'm particularly cautious
this time of year since people don't even think about motorcycles being
in traffic in February around here. Later on in the spring, the city has
a motorcycle awareness campaign but you're on you own in late winter.

I've never been fond of riding motor cycles myself. Kind of scary. How
do you get used to it?

--
Maggie