Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_8_] Muggles[_8_] is offline

Default OT Idiot lights-out drivers

On 2/13/2016 7:50 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 02/13/2016 02:34 PM, Muggles wrote:
My husband did OTR for a while, and then drove locally for a while. He
said a lot of people had that same quaint idea about playing chicken
with trucks!

I've sometimes wondered what goes on in the mind of an Audi TTS driver
trying to force his way into traffic when he has to loop up to read the
logo on the 11/R22.5 steer tire. He may be a master of the universe in
his world, but he was a speed bump in mine.

In most circumstances I let people in but when someone figures they're
so important they deserve to cut into the head of the line my stubborn
streak comes out.

yeah I like truckers, for good reasons. I'll nearly always let them in
if I can do it safely, flash my lights at them if they let me in to
thank them, and try to give them a wide birth. On the way to work I
could swear they let me in the rocking chair on purpose so I could get
off on my exit. Least I'd like to think they did that more than once.

--
Maggie