Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_8_] Muggles[_8_] is offline

Default Cold weather adaptation around the house

On 2/13/2016 7:15 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 2/13/2016 6:16 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 2/13/2016 4:11 PM, wrote:
The net power used is the same. One difference is it is RADIANT heat
- which heats you without heating the air around you. Actually, it is
partly radiant heat, as the air does get heated somewhat by contacting
the body of the heater - but it is primarily a "radiator", so a draft
or opening a door doesn't dump all the heat (contained in the air) out
the door.

I'm glad I found something that finally actually works.

I'm sure this has been said so many times
over the years. But, so little works these
days. Nice to hear some thing that does
work.

Dat's da truth!

--