Posted to alt.home.repair
Wade Garrett Wade Garrett is offline

Default Wood panel repair

On 2/13/16 12:10 PM, Andy wrote:
On Saturday, February 13, 2016 at 9:04:41 AM UTC-6, dadiOH wrote:
Andy wrote:
I am looking for some ideas on repairing or hiding a large hole in
some paneling.

Hole is about 8 x 12 inches.

Paneling is no longer made.

Hole is not in between studs.

Thanks,
Andy

Hang a picture

Make a doggie door

Install a faux register grill

Put a bookcase in front of it

Replace paneling

Not a repair kind of person ?

:-)

In the early days of NASA, they spent tens of millions of dollars
developing a special ball point pen that the first astronauts could use
in the weightlessness of orbital flight to make notes on a yellow pad.

The Russkies gave each cosmonaut a box of #2 pencils and a pocket
sharpener like kindergarten kids use...

--
“I’m interested in making sure we get the maximum amount of revenue from
those who can well afford to provide it.”
- Hillary Clinton, February 11, 2016