Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default OT Idiot lights-out drivers

On 02/13/2016 12:23 AM, Don Y wrote:
If you want to be noticed, you have to stand out by "being different".
E.g., a headlight that flashes, etc.

Some bike riders install aftermarket headlight modulators that sort of
makes them warble, if that's a word to apply to a visual effect. That
may be illegal in some jurisdictions and certainly isn't wide spread.

I don't know how effective they are. After having people pull out in
front of me when I was driving a 13' 6" high, 65' vehicle with a bright
red cab and the headlights on. I find it safer just to consider my
fellow motorists as escapees from a sheltered workshop.