Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default ON topic: Angry homeowner gets revenge on commuter who parked inher driveway

On 13/02/16 20:29, Tricky Dicky wrote:
I think the homeowner could argue that she had to put the bag of
gravel somewhere and why should she inconvenience herself by putting
it behind her own vehicles, after all she did provide the illegal
Parker with the means of releasing the vehicle.

Richard

I do feel for her.

Around here, it's ****wit city as the railway is in pieces, so everyone
comes and parks here, usually like a total ***t.

I look at the way people conduct themselves with a vehicle and think
"why do I have to share air with these people?"