Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default OT Idiot lights-out drivers

On 2/13/2016 12:28 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 2/13/2016 8:45 AM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per Muggles:
Any time wipers are on? hmmm About half the people on the road here
MIGHT turn on their lights if it's raining. I usually do it, though.

On my first trip to Germany I was at the airport waiting for my ride and
noticed that the cars all had windshield wipers on their headlights.

WTF ? Thunk I.

A half hour later, I found myself in the passenger seat of a car doing
110 MPH in the rain at night....

Question answered....

I wonder how much good they were going 110 mph? I'd be more worried
about traction and hydroplaning! ack!

Or he was going 110 KPH or 68 MPH. When you look as the speedometer in
Germany you usually have to translate.