Posted to alt.home.repair
Mr Macaw Mr Macaw is offline

Default OT Idiot lights-out drivers

On Sat, 13 Feb 2016 03:41:45 -0000, rbowman wrote:

On 02/12/2016 05:20 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 2/12/2016 6:28 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:

If you can't see an unlit car, you need to either see an optician or
stop driving immediately. When I see someone like that I just flash to
remind them to put them on.

How would you know you have not seen an unlit car?

When it eliminates you from the gene pool?

I've got eyes. If you don't, get someone else to drive for you.

--
Cold showers/baths/swimming:
1) Cure Hayfever. Apparently this is due to the strengthening effect on the mucous membranes.