Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Idiot lights-out drivers

On Sat, 13 Feb 2016 00:09:15 -0700, rbowman
wrote:

On 02/12/2016 09:28 PM, wrote:
150 meters, by the way, is well over 150 feet. ( like about 165)

More like 500... or 492 to be exact. I'm glad to see us Yanks are better
at converting metric to English than Canadians. I can even figure out
100 kph is 62 mph without a calculator. I will admit I throw my hands up
in despair at going from loonies per liter to dollars per gallon. I did
have the sneaky suspicion I was getting raped at the pump in Alberta and
it was better I didn't know exactly how badly.

If you thought you were being raped in Alberta be glad you were not
driving in Quebec - or even Ontario. (and my math isn't so bad - I
just saw 150 and thought 50 - - - -