Posted to uk.d-i-y
News News is offline

Default ON topic: Angry homeowner gets revenge on commuter who parked in her driveway

In message , Chris French
writes

Though if it's been such an annoyance over the years one wonders
why she didn't just put in a security post or something on the
drive?

I can see that as a solution, but why should she have to? I find it
hard to believe that anyone would actually park on someone else's drive,
but I know they do. My brother was at Blakeney once, when a rare bird
was apparently spotted. He said twitchers arrived from far and wide,
the car park filled immediately and later arrivals just parked anywhere.
On drives, blocking drives, blocking lanes etc. Incredible.
--
Graeme