Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Asylum-Seeker rapes 10yr. old boy in swimming pool

whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote
whisky-dave wrote

Would you like to live in Saudi? You'd need a new name. ;-)

I'm not muslim, so no I wouldn't I wouldn;t even go there on holiday.

Now why muslims or any other religion would want to come to the UK

**** all of them do.

Seems there's quite a queue at boarder crossing.

**** all of the world's moslems.

and not Saudi I wouldn't know must be the
weather as I can;t think of any other reason

More fool you.

Well I'm told it's not for handouts or for free housing
or any other benifist all the want to do is work for the
NHS as doctors and nurses, well that;s what we are told.

You're lying thru your teeth, as always.

can you ?

If I were an asylum seeker I'd want asylum in a country
who religious can cultiural beliefs were similar to my own.

Many of them have enough of a clue to consider where
has the better prospect for the time you will be out of the
country until say Assad is gone and you can return etc.

and tehy find muslim countries too restrictive

**** all of them find that.

or they aren't allowed to go there or even apply to go there.

There are in fact **** off of them like that.

If I believed that women should remain covered I wouldn't
want my wife moving to a country where most of the
women walked around half naked, were allowed to
drive cars, drink alchol and work and get an education.

Or someone with even half a clue might decide
that some other stuff is rather more important.

Such as what ?

Oh, just a few trivial fripperys like a decent education system,
decent employment prospects, completely trivial stuff like that.

What's more imnportant than your religious & cultural beliefs.

You don't know that most moslems have
any more of those than most xtians etc do.

if it's important enough that you need to stop
what you are doing 5 tinmes a day to prey

Most moslems don't do that.

or arent; allowed to eat of drink until teh sun goes down,

Plenty of moslems ignore that **** too.

or you have to wear a particualar type of clothing...

**** all of them bother with that **** either.

You didn;t see the program about saudia last night
where they are building a new city of 2 million
people, but NOT for immigrants even muslim ones.

I'd hope there aren't many on here who hold
up Saudi as a shining example to us all.

they can create a city for 2+ million people with $86
billion but haven't offered any to asylum seekers,

That last is a lie. Fourth largest acceptor in fact.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refuge...rian_Civil_War

only expats ****wit,

Another bare faced lie. Plenty of refugees too.

it'd be like us allowing all those that were UK resistants
and have moved to villas in spain can come back.

Nothing like in fact, you silly little terminal ****wit.

Which is what we do, same with those in commonwealth countries,

Pigs arse Britain does.

in fact my friends that went to AUS have dual nationality
and can come back here any time they like.

Irrelevant to what is being discussed.