Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default OT Idiot lights-out drivers

(PeteCresswell) posted for all of us...

Per Gordon Shumway:
I'm not saying let's kill all the stupid people. I'm just saying let's remove all the warning labels and let the problem sort
itself out.

I like it....

On various prescription pills I get from the local pharmacy, I am
starting to see the admonition "Take by mouth..".

My kneejerk reaction is "What do they think I'm going to do, shove them
up my ass?"

If it's a suppository YES. Remember there are a lot of aholes out there and
the sharks are circling them, waiting.

Upon reflection I think there must be a lawyer/legal-action-based reason
for that admonition.... right up there with the "Do not dive into the
hot tub."

You got it!

--
Tekkie