Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Revox B251 Integrated Amp No Output and More

On Thursday, February 11, 2016 at 10:11:27 AM UTC-5, Chuck wrote:

Probably the worse product Revox ever made. Chuck

Perhaps. I would be inclined to agree that this series of components is not anywhere near the standards of their predecessors - but it does sound reasonably well. Considering what I paid for it (US$75) and that I got a good five years out of it makes it a reasonably cost-effective piece. I am trying to save it from landfill at this point, and the time - as long as progress continues - is therapy more than anything else.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA