Posted to alt.home.repair

Default National do not call list

Muggles wrote:
On 2/11/2016 7:03 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
Muggles wrote:
On 2/11/2016 6:08 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
Muggles wrote:
On 2/11/2016 4:15 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:

Well , the verdict is in . You really are just a prick that
likes to insult people . **** off and die .

There are a few more of them hanging around this group, too.
Luckily, I figured that out long ago what they were and never see
their posts.

I won't be seeing any more of his ...

I don't really like to block people, but I've got a small list and
it's made things so much easier to find the decent people on this
group.

I usually filter by number of crossposts and whether on or off
topic . Politics is allowed in some groups , but not in for instance
a metalworking group . I've got a pretty large killfile , and it
makes reading the newsgroups much more enjoyable . There are a few
more that might should be there , but they do manage to post
something useful occasionally .

I do enjoy reading your posts, here. You've always come across as a
nice person to me. I don't respond to all of your posts, though, even
though I read them.

Thanks ! And that's fine , if everybody replied to every post it would make
a real mess . I try to help when I can , without criticizing someone else's
way of doing something . I can't possibly know everything about what someone
else is doing ...

--
Snag