Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Brexit The Movie

On Thursday, 11 February 2016 22:05:34 UTC, Hilo Black wrote:

No reason why a household with two adults should be
paying twice as much as a household with just one.

Is that because two people can live as cheqaply as one ?
The easterm european couple next to me have 3 kids their cat is on it's 3rd litter of 5 this time. They seem to have 2 cars at the monent, and seem to be buying lots of stuff as their recyling bin is always over flowing with cardboard from all sorts of producst 3 weeks ago it was a 46 inch TV.
the 32" I assume was for the kids room.
They seem like a nice enough couple and I think the 'husband' has a job of some sort so I'm not saying that are scrounging off me, it's just that I can't understand why my council tax is only 25% cheaper than there's.

So the cost of runbbish collection, water rates, and all the other bills are the same whether there are 5 people + 8 cats in the house or just 1 and 1 cat
just doesn;t seem to add up.