Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
dpb dpb is offline

Default 3/16 x 1/2 aluminum bar

On 02/11/2016 11:50 AM, David Billington wrote:
On 11/02/16 16:47, Terry Coombs wrote:

"just got a Micky-D's a couple of years ago ."

Is that seen as an improvement or the neighbourhood going downhill, for
me the latter.

Can be either, depending on the particular small community...greatly
depends on whether there's still a local establishment at all or not.
There, being in the Ozarks region I'd venture with the tourist traffic
it didn't much effect the local trade other than give the kids a new and
different hangout altho I'm sure there are regular coffee groups meeting
there as well as the corner where they always did before...

We're a much larger local population in a more sparsely, overall,
populated region. He's got "only" 100 mi to Little Rock, +/-, we've got
200 to either Amarillo or Wichita.

They're about 20 people/sq mi for the county, we're about 30(+) but the
county but one to the NW is 1.5 (1500 total/900 sq mi). And that's
still pretty dense compared to areas on over in E Co and then on out
farther west.

(+) But, of course, 22000 of the 23000 total are in one town so our
rural population density is also only slightly over the 1.5 mark; just
that the other county also counts their county seat in that average