Posted to alt.home.repair
(PeteCresswell) (PeteCresswell) is offline

Default National do not call list

Per bob haller:
Does a religious based caller selling a product for profit have to comply with the do not call list?

i got a call tonight trying to sell cemetary plots. their caller id was marked private. they called during my dinner.

this group treated me and my family very poorly when i was a kid. my mom was a single parent. the church posted the donation amount inside the church. we were broke.......

the call ended poorly, the sales lady after hearing what happened to me and my family said i was possed by the devil.

i suggested she works for a corrupt organization.

i would like to report tham for a do not call infraction

I would advise not to waste your time.

I have a small pile of lame-sounding letters from the Pennsylvania DA's
office responding to my complaints to the effect that telephone
solicitors are now effectively beyond the law to the extend that they
are located offshore and/or use hard-to-trace VOIP to make their calls.

--
Pete Cresswell