Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adam Aglionby Adam Aglionby is offline

Default First concrete 3d printed building?

On Wednesday, February 10, 2016 at 8:35:25 AM UTC, stuart noble wrote:
On 10/02/2016 08:07, Adrian wrote:
On Wed, 10 Feb 2016 00:36:10 +0000, Graham. wrote:

Do you agree that we need a better word than printer for these
futuristic machines?

Not really. It's pretty much exactly what they're doing, just using
really, really thick ink.

Interesting that the local sand in The Philippines includes a proportion
of volcanic ash, which presumably makes it easier to pump through the
machinery. I think they might have trouble with normal sharp sand

His first project was in the U.S., pumped concrete and continuous pour with moving forms is around already.