Posted to alt.home.repair

Default National do not call list

On 2/11/2016 9:26 AM, Terry Coombs wrote:
bob haller wrote:

i blame the catholic church, i got beat up as a kid because we werent
a good catholic family since we didnt have the bucks todonate to the
church.

That's as bad as the Morons , they send out a bill to member families
telling you how much they expect you to pay each year - and it's more if
they have a building project going on . I still don't know where that money
goes , as all "leadership" is unpaid AFAIK .

Which group is that, Terry? I've been Mormon (note
spelling of church nickname) for twenty five years,
and never had a bill sent to me.

--
..
Christopher A. Young