Posted to alt.home.repair

Default National do not call list

On Thursday, February 11, 2016 at 9:22:36 AM UTC-5, John wrote:
On 2/10/2016 10:29 PM, bob haller wrote:

tthe cathoic church back in the 1960 published each familys donation is a parish newsletter and actually posted the amount donated each week by each family inside the church .

This is true, 50's, 60's and even into the 70's. I was brought up as
Catholic by devout Catholic parents who were publicly shamed by the
meager contributions my father could afford.

I could go on but I will leave it at that.

John

we pay the NSA billions to spy on us.

We should enlist the NSA police the do not call list.

This should be a piece of cake for them.